When will I receive my order?
All orders placed by 2pm are dispatched on the same day, using a Next Working Day delivery service (Mon-Fri). Please note that weekends & bank holidays are not considered to be working days.
If your order is received before 2pm Monday to Thursday, the goods will be dispatched on the same day for delivery on the following working day. Orders received before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched on Friday for delivery on the following Monday. Orders received after 2pm on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday, again using a Next Working Day delivery service.
Please note that although we do offer Next Working Day delivery as standard, there are occasions where this may not be possible:
- Item out of stock (we will notify you immediately of any delay in despatching your order or to offer you an in stock alternative for immediate dispatch)
- Courier errors and problems e.g. items are misrouted or lost during transit, courier vehicle breaks down
- Adverse weather conditions
- Unexpected traffic problems
How much will I be charged for delivery?
If your order is over £150 and you are located in mainland UK then you will automatically qualify for FREE Next Working Day courier delivery.
If your order is under £150, the shipping charge will be £10.00
All prices quoted on our site and all amounts set above, are exclusive of VAT at 20%.
Note that surcharges apply on all courier deliveries outside mainland UK. For courier purposes, the following destinations are considered as outside mainland UK: Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles. The postcodes that fall within these areas include but are not limited to: All IV, All KW, PA20-PA78, PH4 - PH50, All HS, All ZE, All IM, All BT. Please call or email us for a quote on delivery if your postcode falls into one of these or if you are unsure if your postcode is classed as mainland UK.
Can I upgrade delivery?
We offer the following upgrade options:
Next working day before 9.30am
Next working day before 12 noon
Saturday before 12 noon
If you would like a quote for any of the upgraded delivery options, please call us on 0161 761 2168.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders are delivered by a 3rd party courier. Goods must be signed for by a responsible adult so please ensure there is someone available at the delivery address on the expected day of delivery. Our courier generally delivers between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm (Mon-Fri). If nobody is available the courier will attempt to leave with a neighbour or in a safe place, but please be advised that we can then accept no liability for any loss or damage. As such we urge customers to ensure there is someone available to sign for the goods.
Additional courier charges are applicable in the following instances:
- Re-deliveries: If the courier is unable to deliver due to a customer not being present or no neighbour/safe place to leave goods, a charge will be payable by the customer. This will vary depending on the size and weight of goods ordered. AC Packaging try to keep our product prices as low as possible and only charge a nominal amount for delivery in relation to what we actually pay our courier. As such we are unable to cover the redelivery charges our courier imposes. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Booking in charges: If a delivery address usually requires deliveries to be booked in first an additional charge of £12.50 will be payable by the customer.
- Tail Lift: Depending on your order, goods may be delivered on a pallet. If you require a tail lift vehicle to deliver your order an additional charge of £12.50 is payable.
How will my goods be packaged?
AC Packaging will pack all items as securely as possible. Flat packed boxes are generally packed in heavy duty polythene, smaller items will be sent packed in boxes or mailing bags and all void fills are double bagged to reduce the risk of splitting.
What should I do when I receive my delivery?
Please fully check the contents of your delivery before signing with our carrier to confirm receipt. Mistakes cannot be rectified unless noted at the point of accepting your delivery. Should you have a query at point of delivery, please contact us on 0161 761 2168. If you refuse delivery for any reason which we deem unjust, your goods will not be re-delivered until a further carriage charge is paid. If any of your order appears damaged or missing please sign for it as DAMAGED, INCOMPLETE and/or UNCHECKED.
Can I collect my order?
Orders can be collected Mon-Fri from our North West based warehouse in Bury, Lancashire. Please call us to place your order on 0161 761 2168 or place your order via the website and then contact us and we will arrange a collection time and refund any delivery charge you may have paid online. The sales counter is open Monday-Friday 10am-3pm